The Three Musketeers: Milady | termsAndPrivacy
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- WHO WE ARE: https://www.threemusketeersfilm.co.uk (the/our "Site”) is operated by Entertainment Film Distributors Limited ("we"/"our"/"us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01338296 and have our registered office at 63 Brook Street, London W1K 4HS. You can contact us at email@example.com.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS: By visiting our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms of Website Use (the/these "Terms") and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
- CONTENT ON OUR SITE: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to our Site and any and all materials of whatever nature published on/via it (together the Site Content). These intellectual property rights and the Site and Site Content are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Without limiting the foregoing, all names, images, and logos identifying us are our proprietary marks. All third-party brand, product, service and/or company names contained on our Site are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of their respective holders. We do not give permission for the use of any of the Site Content save strictly for the purpose we make it available via the Site. You must not use the Site or any part of the Site Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS: We do not accept or review any unsolicited creative ideas, content or proposals. We therefore request that you refrain from sending us any scripts, synopses, treatments, storylines, format ideas, or any other materials of this nature (collectively Submissions). If, contrary to this request, you intentionally or unintentionally send Submissions to us, you acknowledge and agree that any such Submissions may contain ideas which are the same or similar to those that have already been developed or may be developed in the future by us or other third parties without use of the information you have submitted to us.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THE SITE: The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO: Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
- VIRUSES AND MISUSE OF OUR SITE: We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Site by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You must not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Site or any Site Content (this includes any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, programme, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same). If you breach any of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- OUR LIABILITY: We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Subject to the foregoing sentence, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (a) your use of, or inability to use, our Site; or (b) your use of or reliance on any Site Content.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This privacy notice (Privacy Notice) covers how Entertainment Film Distributors Limited (EFD, we, us or our), acting as a controller, collects and uses your personal data via https://www.threemusketeersfilm.co.uk the/our "Site”).
How we use your personal data
We do not collect personal data of Site visitors save for in for the following circumstances:
- if you contact us with a query, we will collect the information that you provide;
- if you make an application to work at EFD; and
- as further detailed in the section below on ‘cookies’.
In each case (except as set out in the section below on ‘cookies’), the personal data we process will be limited to that which you provide to us and our lawful basis for processing this personal data will be that it is in accordance with our legitimate interests.
Personal data of job applicants
If you do contact us about a job with EFD (whether invited or speculative), we may require additional personal data to that which you provide if you are considering your application. We do not collect any special categories of personal data save that: (i) we will request you to provide any relevant health data if it is necessary for us to facilitate any interviews; and (ii) we may request information for diversity and equality purposes, but this will be optional and anonymised.
In addition to the information we collect from you, we may also collect information from your previous employers (such as references) and from social media sites (such as your LinkedIn bio).
All personal data of job applicants will be processed solely for the purpose of assessing the merits of the candidates and their suitability for the role. This will be processed in accordance with EFD’s legitimate interests. The purpose of processing any health data (as mentioned above) will be to comply with employment requirements. We will only collect diversity information with your consent and there will be no consequences if you fail to provide this information.
Where candidates accept a job with EFD, their personal data will be held in as part of their HR file and retained in line with EFD’s staff privacy notice. Where candidates are unsuccessful, personal data will be held for a period of 12 months or longer if you request this.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Service providers (processors): who will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and this Privacy Notice.
- IT providers and developers to help us:
- run our website;
- manage our cookies;
- understand the analytics of those visiting our website; and
- carry out any marketing and/or advertising on our website.
- Professional advisors so that we can obtain advice.
- Investors and acquirers in the event of a proposed sale, merger or similar corporate activity.
- Law enforcement organisations where we deem it necessary.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you are under 16 and interacting with us please seek your parent / guardian’s permission. If we learn we have collected personal data of a visitor under the age of 16 we will delete this information unless we are required to retain it by law.
How we keep your personal data safe
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Please be aware that it is not possible to guarantee the security of your information.
If we transfer your personal data outside of the UK, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it – specifically we will only transfer your personal data to countries which have an adequacy decision from the UK’s data protection regulator (such as the EU territories) or, if this is not applicable, we will put in place appropriate contractual clauses to ensure your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with your rights.
How long we keep your personal data for
We retain information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we obtained the information and consistent with all applicable data protection laws. There may be circumstances where we are required to hold information longer – for example where you have requested this following an application or where the information relates to actual or anticipated legal proceedings.
You can learn more about cookies and how to delete them from your device here.
We use Google Analytics (_ga4) to learn about how people use our Site. For example, which pages users visit most often and how users engage with the Site’s features. We do so where you have provided us with your consent.
If you wish to delete your data from Google Analytics, you can submit a deletion request here.
Exercising your rights
Under data protection law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your rights are not absolute and there may be circumstances where we are unable to comply with all or a part of your request.
If you are unsatisfied with our response to any data protection issues you raise with us, you have the right to complain to your data protection supervisory authority (this is the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK), although we ask that you try and settle any issues with us in the first instance.
Last updated: October 2023